Monday, September 10, 2012

Whore of Babylon


Modern Babylon is NYC. The Biblical 'whore' at the entrance to NYC is the welcoming Statue of Liberty which has nothing whatsoever to do with liberty. She is the Goddess Isis and her creators were French Freemasons named Bartholdi and Eiffel.
The Egyptian Goddess Isis carries a torch and she is the wife-sister of Osiris. She is both a 'virgin' and a 'whore' as well as the goddess of wisdom and magic. Isis was represented in the sky by the great star Sirius -- a star of utmost importance to the ancient Egyptians. Its 'rebirth' (i.e. 'heliacal rising') in mid-summer marked the New Year and signaled the beginning of the life-giving annual flooding of the Nile. This coincides with our summer solstice.


"Come here. I will show you the judgment of the great whore (Statue of Liberty - Isis) that sits on many waters (oceans)... And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH... The ten horns (kings) of the beast (Lucifer) will hate the whore and make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh, and burn her with fire (nuclear war)... and the woman is that great city (new York) that reigns over the kings of the earth (the United Nations). (Revelation 17:1-18)



5 comments:

  1. Check out who Isis is now and in babylon no less!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good new to everyone YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE, MOST OF THECOMMENT ABOUT JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WASRECENTLY SCAM BY 12 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE

      ILLUMINATI AGENT.
      I LOST OVER $5000 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL
      AGENT PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI QUICKLY CALL. MR   Emmanuel 

      +2349033255083 OK
      ....... Hello my brothers and sisters this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of

      Illuminati, here is the good news 5 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : MR Emmanuel  who help

      me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can Email her at   illuminati666headoffice@gmail.com  or

      WhatsApp him on  +2349033255083 ...... May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever //////////

      Delete
  2. HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people are online also looking for help here is their official email (ILLUMINATIWORLDRICHFAMOUS666@GMAIL.COM) or contact them on WhatsApp via: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Do you wish to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful? for the rest of your life ? Benefits given to new member who join the illuminati $50,000,000 into your bank account......
    $600,000 weekly salary.........
    A car value at $400.000.......
    Award contract worth $200,000,000.......
    A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country.Total lifestyle changes?? if you are interested, CALL +2349056393547 ,OR Email us on: illuminatiworld521@gmail.com, so we can begin the joining process!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good new to everyone YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE, MOST OF THECOMMENT ABOUT JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WASRECENTLY SCAM BY 12 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE

    ILLUMINATI AGENT.
    I LOST OVER $5000 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL
    AGENT PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI QUICKLY CALL. MR   Emmanuel 

    +2349033255083 OK
    ....... Hello my brothers and sisters this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of

    Illuminati, here is the good news 5 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : MR Emmanuel  who help

    me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can Email her at   illuminati666headoffice@gmail.com  or

    WhatsApp him on  +2349033255083 ...... May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever //////////

    ReplyDelete